Peace's Small Groups
At Peace Presbyterian Church we offer a selection of small groups to help you feel more at home and better connected to our church family.
Men's Prayer Group & Bible Study
A group of a dozen or more men meet Tuesday mornings at 6:45 a.m. at Peace for coffee and a time of prayer and study.
Another Men's Group called ROMEOs (Retired Old Men Eating Out) meets on Wednesdays at 1:00 at church. (bring a lunch)
The Peaceful crafters
Meets twice monthly to work on prayer shawls and other requested needs for the community.
1st & 3rd Fridays 10-12pm @ Peace
Women's Prayer group & bible study
Meets weekly on a Wednesday mornings at 9:30am until 10:30am at Peace.
Faith and FiLm
Meets at Peace on the 2nd Friday at 6:30 to view a thought-provoking film and discuss it.
Monthly potluck to share joys and challenges of raising children.
Most Sundays for a time of service and fun!
Other Ways to Get Involved
· Multiple Music Groups -- see music page
· Communion Servers – Sunday Services.
· Liturgists -- Sundays Services.
· Life Groups – A variety of groups that meet to support one another and grow in faith
· Peace Forums – Occasional Sundays at 5:00 Stay tuned…
· Poetry as Prayer Group -- 4th Mondays 6:30 in homes
· Walk to Emmaus Spiritual Retreats
· Stephen Ministry of One-on-One Caregiving
· Beth-El Volunteers -- assisting with local food pantry (see Mission page)
· Reading Pals -- weekly reading to elementary kids (see Mission page)
· Books for Kids -- monthly reading to kids with Rotary LWR, books housed at Peace (see Mission page)
· Peace Road Clean-up - Quarterly clean up adopted section of Ft. Hamer Rd.
· Single Women’s Fellowship – occasional dinners or activities